A blog to debunk the abundant myths out there about "healthy foods" and to provide a forum for us to share interesting things we've learned about health and wellness, as well recipes and tips for the kitchen.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm back!!

Sorry, all.  I've had a crazy summer, but now that things are settling down a bit, I will be doing a bunch more posts. 

I have been getting a lot of questions from family/friends that I have answered personally via email, but I'll try to post these for all of you to benefit -- if you're interested. 

You can send me questions through a comment to a blog post, if you'd like, and I'll either answer that comment or do a blog post on it.  It would be great to know what particular questions and interests you have to know what order to do my blog posts.

I would love to hear your ideas and learn from your personal research too!

No comments:

Post a Comment